My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, January 03, 2005

Bonus night!!!

What makes it bonus, well give it a little time.

Work hasn't been to bad. Recently I've had an employee with a cyst on her ovaries and they popped. But she only missed a day or 2. Also have a couple other sick people.

While I may complain that everyone calls in sick. I will say this, I have fun playing with my employees. I have a mexican kid who works for me and all he does is work. He loves to work, which is good. But every once in a while, I will goof with him. Well for some reason he has been running to the shitter alot lately. Well I asked him if he had mexican food last night and that might be why he is running to the shitter so much. See that's funny to me, cause we americans always blame mexican food on having to go to the shitter. Comedy!!!! He didn't get it.

The other thing I do is listen to mexican radio with him, which I don't understand. But I listen to the DJ's, which is like listening to a morning zoo radio style show all the time. So when the DJ laughs and plays the laugh track in the back ground, I laugh too. My employee asks me why I am laughing??? I tell him it's cause of the radio. Also every once in a while they will play shakira on the radio, once every hour I should say. He will tell me that it's shakira. I tell him I didn't know she was a singer, I just thought she shaked her ass and that's it. I tell him that every time she is on the radio. He still has not caught on.

OK, BONUS TIME!!!!!

JESSICA SIMPSON PICTURES FROM DUKES OF HAZARD!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!











1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

She has the body for it... but come on lady i can see your ribs thats not sexy. And her knees uhg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter