My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Super-blog!!!!

Found this recent surevey of what kind of superhero stuff is sold on ebay. Let's take a look:





Well what's the first problem in this survey, it's stats are wrong. See the thing is, Wolverine is part of the X-men, so that would make them #1. What they don't want to admit is the fact that X-men is more popular then Spiderman. Hey it's ok that spiderman is more mainstream, but the x-men geeks out there buy more shit. BTW I hate comics!!!!

Let's look at some of the other superheroes that didn't make the list:

Wonder Twins: Well since they only took the shape of water or an animal, that kind of limits there powers. Plus they had that damn monkey with them. Wonder twin powers activate, shape of a ice cage. See how stupid it is

He-Man: Well he might not be big in the ebay world, but come on, the guy is huge in the gay community. Well he is completely gay when he takes the role of adam. Then he changes into a bulky man with a thong on and that's it!!! Come on, read through the lines!!!!

Aquaman: He is only good in water and since I don't live underwater or live anywhere near water, I don't fear him and neither should u, well unless u live close to the indian ocean. Who pissed off aquaman over there to have him release that flurry on them???

Plastic Man: Come on, he can stretch, great!!!! He loses because of that and also the craptacular glasses that we wore.

Apache Chief: The Chief didn't make the list since they won't sell booze on ebay and we all know the only kind of apache chief memrobilia is the liquor bottles with his face on it.

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

Comics rock man!!!!
Where is wonder woman? I have her bobbling head.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

I don't have her bobbing head, but in a way, I would love to have her head bobbing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter