My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, December 30, 2004

My bad taste

Ok, so yeah I know the earthquake and the tsunami that has happened in the indian ocean will go down as one of the worst natural disasters of all time. But I try to look on the lighter side of things, so don't get pissed at me cause of my humor.

But here is a link to a video of the tsunami. First off, I am not a travel agent, but the name of the beach is Phuket Beach??? Hello???? I would never travel to Phuket. I've never heard any good things about Phuket. Yes anything goes at Phuket, but come on, we need some rules in Phuket. Enough about it, Phuket!!!! Plus, whoever took this video, can they please do me a favor and realize they are shooting a video and not blare witch tsunami. Blair Witch was so 1999, get over it in Phuket!

Here's another great link, please watch it with your volume down, that's how I did it, since I am to lazy to hook my speakers up. Ok, so back to this video. It's like a bad old 50's movie you would watch at school. And btw, if this video is new, could u get rid of the World Trade Center in the clips.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

That camera guy is deffinatly not gonna make it on PHUK Channel 9 nightly news. But ohh well Phuket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter