My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Day before the eve

Well the one thing I told Jennifer was that she had to have the tree down by jan 1, and she will, so good for her.

I realize there are stupid people that drive. I love seeing people doing all sorts of crazy shit while they are driving. U got the women who put on make up, the people who read, the people that try to yell at there kids in the back seat, the people doing it. Well I think I am now one of those people, I like to text message people while going 70 mph during rush hour. Good idea right???? I highly doubt it, but it's my new thing.

I think Jessica finally took the hint tonight from her not tipping me. She called me tonight and asked me if I wanted to go to the suns game on sunday. I had to decline since she only had 1 ticket and I would need 1 for me and 1 for jennifer. I told her I would of liked to go since it is Shawn Marrion bobble head night. She then went on to inform me that if I was to go, her dad would get the bobblehead. Dammit I can't win with her!!!!

It's like 500 degrees in my house right now and I am sweatting up a storm.

As of right now California is losing to Texas Tech in the holiday bowl. If they lose it goes to show u that the BCS was right. If cal comes back and wins, well then they were screwed out by texas. I agree with Cal though, fuck Texas!!!! I talked to a customer today and he was telling me that he was from austin, home of U of T. I had to behave myself even though I wanted to talk smack about Texas and how there team sucks!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

no one can win with jessica because she changes the rules of the game as she goes, its like playing calvin ball. http://www.solitaryway.com/calvin/cb_rules.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter