My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Heard it on the X

Well not really the X, just mexican radio, which is what the X is in the ZZ Top song. But enough about ZZ Top and back to Mexican radio. It rocks!!! Why u ask??? Here's why!!!!

1) This is where the morning zoo lives. Crazy sound effects in the morning, out of the blue sounds. It's morning zoo at it's finest.

2) Great song lyrics. Here is how 1 of the songs goes or kind of goes, the woman will run into the street for all the men and spread her legs like a butterfly!!!!

Pure F'n Genius!!!!! A butterfly??? ha ha ha!!!! I think I know that chick and she rocks!!!!

Speaking of chicks, I saw my favorite banker today. I talked smack with her today about a teller that got a promotion. I gave her my patented "What?" and she told me that I made her day. Only if she would make my day by giving me her digits. Here's what I know about her. She has family in california, right outside of Palm Springs, goes to ASU, likes it in the butt, and has family in Minnesota. She told me that Minnesota is alot colder then wisconsin since it is right by canada and is closer to the north pole. Hmmmmmm, she sure is a great debater. Exotic hot and not a great debater. I can live with that. Plus she also is a little shorter then me and has a nice body. We also talked smack about the security guard since he was outside in casual clothes and was watching tv. The guy has the easiest job in the world. I told her I wanted it. BTW my banker is working all week, so I will be stopping in on friday again so I can see her 1 more time this week!!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter