My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Recent conversation with my mom

My mom calls me up today to tell me about this restaurant that we knew the owner of and didn't like. She says it's closed. I told her yeah, I know it's been closed for like 4 months. She then jumped all over me for raining on her parade. She says I just had to show her up, didn't I. I told her that wasn't the case and we both hung up the phone.

30 minutes later she calls me back up and tells me again why I had to show her up with my knowledge. I reminded her that I wasn't trying to do that. We both hung up the phone and parted ways.

A couple hours later she calls up and says that she's sorry that she was yelling at me and that once again I tell her it wasn't my intention to one up her and I told her I was sorry she felt that way.

I sometimes think she's crazy, but I think it's just that she's emotional all the time. Women emotional???? No way!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter