My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, July 28, 2006

Dear..

Dear ESPN,

I just can't say thanks enough to you ESPN. Every time I go on to your website I see a commercial for the new ESPN mobile service. Trey Wingo tells me how great the service is, how you can get all sorts of ESPN stuff from it. But the sad thing is, if you try to get there service, it costs $40 a month and you get a whopping 400 total minutes a month. I'm not sure what kind of customer they are trying to get with only 400 minutes a month, maybe the guy who lives in his parent's basement, who talks to no one, but loves sports.

With that great of a deal I was shocked to here that ESPN expects to only have 30,000 people signed up for that great deal. Much short of the 240,000 they estimated they would have. Ooooppss, talk about taking it in the shorts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter