My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, July 31, 2006

Weight Loss Program

My old man calls me yesterday and tells me that my mom is in the hospital. They think she has food poisoning cause she ate some potato salad that had probably had been sitting around in the heat a little to much.

I get my mom on the phone and she says they are just giving her some fluids and that she will be fine. I told her there was some good news in this. See my mom works out a couple hours a day. I told her that with this food poisoning, it was a great weight loss program and that she's probably already lost 5 pounds. She said it was more like 10 pounds already.

I told her if that she wanted to keep it up, I suggested she get a tapeworm and she can lose a few pounds with that and have a new pet. Seems like a good idea to me, she didn't like that idea though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter