My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, July 31, 2006

Calling him out

So Phoenix is still scared shit-less cause of the killers that are on the loose here. Well not really to worried about it, some people are, but I'm not to concerned about it. But none the less, they had a news conference today to talk about it and the police chief called him out telling the killer that he's just wanted the killer to call him and that he's a coward if he won't call the police chief. I hope the chief isn't sitting by his phone around the clock, I doubt it's going to ring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter