My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, July 30, 2006

The news is so funny

They're doing a story on the news about the Katrina aftermath and that 3 people were killed today in New Orleans. It was radio news, so that's about all they said. But they blamed it on the Katrina aftermath. Ahhhh really??? 3 people killed in New Orleans is like an every day thing, it isn't cause of Katrina. Shit that happened 8 months ago or so. Funny how news will just blame it on something that has nothing to do with what happened.

Ok, I'll admit, it was part of the Katrina aftermath since alot of people never returned to New Orleans. So if Katrina wouldn't of happened, 10 people would of died. Thanks Katrina for saving people 8 months or so after you tore New Orleans apart. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter