My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Dear..

Dear MTV,

I want to say a early happy 25th birthday to you. To bad that you won't even be mentioning it on your own channel. To celebrate your birthday, you are having VH1 Classic show old clips and make the only mention of it. F U MTV for forgetting about what you once were, a music video channel. Now you never play videos. To think you have a video music award show for the videos you never show. Odd isn't it? Respect your history MTV, it is what put you on the map.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter