My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, July 24, 2006

Strike 28.....you're out again...

Ok, WNBA, we get it, you tend to have a gay/lesbian crowd. We get it!!! This video proves that they go for that crowd. I don't have a problem if that's who they are going for, it's just that they deny it over and over and over. This video proves all

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger K good said...

i had to watch to above video 10 more times to get that guy out of my head.

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have two ideas:
1. He might not be flamming. Maybe he is a strict student of the "Pop and Lock" video series
2. The Party Machine lost a few pounds and dyed his hair

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter