My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm in the wrong

Yesterday I'm sitting in the office while Jennifer is working the register. While in the office I can watch the security cams and see what's going on. So Jennifer is working with a customer. The customer places her order and Jennifer gives the lady her change. Well the woman must of asked for something extra and Jennifer walked back to the other employee and talked to her about this. That's fine and everything, except Jennifer left the cash register drawer wide open. Once I noticed this I wanted to see how long she would leave it open. After a minute or so, I finally walk up to the register, shut it, and then ask Jennifer what was the problem that happened with the last customer. After her not knowing what the problem was I told her about how the register was wide open. Jennifer said isn't wasn't a big problem, and that if it was, I should of shut it myself faster. She turned the whole thing around on me saying it was my fault for this and that.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone that works a register knows you close it when you walk away...that's a good way to get your shit stolen.

And your money too.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger K good said...

women.
[eyeroll]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter