My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Insanity

So today was the first day that Cardinals tickets went on sale to the general public. They've offically sold out all season tickets and were releasing 3000 tickets for each game to the general public. So I drive a few minutes from the house to the nearest ticketmaster. Ohhhh shit, there is a huge line. Yeah, time to change plans. I book back home and get online to get the tickets. My plan is to get 2 tickets for the first regular season game at the new stadium and I also am going to try and get 8 tickets for monday night football against the bears. Well I locked in the first game tickets real easy. But the monday night game was impossible. I try for 8, none. 2 sets of 4, none, 4 sets of 2, nothing. Shit it's sold out in 15 minutes. Then I tried to get some tickets to the first ever game, preseason, for the new stadium. Nope, sold out. It's crazy how people are now Cardinals fans. Don't call me out on that, I've been to a bunch of games and since they are my local NFL team, I support them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter