My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm safe

The local and national media is blowing the shit out of the fact that 2 most likely seperate people are on a murder/rape crime spree here in Phoenix. I don't think to many people are locally worried about it, but if you check the news, holy shit, everyone is hiding and crap, I'm going to stay in the house until these crimes are solved. But wait, I can roam free, life is good, the Guardian Angels have hit the streets of Phoenix and are wearing there red beret with pride. They give me so much confidence that they will keep the streets safe.

In all honesty, there not going to catch these guys right now, why??? Cause everyone is looking for them and they want to lay low until the media heat passes and they can strike again. It sucks to say that, but it's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter