My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Dear....

Dear Poor Customer,

When you decide to get something and hand me your credit card, please don't get mad at me of all people when it says declined. I'm actually just on a mission to fuck you over and not give you anything. I don't want your money, so to not take it, I tell the machine to decline your ass.

Ok, so lets be honest. You don't have any money and I understand how that would suck. But then for you to pull out your temporary debit card, with no credit card logo on it, you sir are really sad. Who besides your bank will take that piece of shit??? No one!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter