My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The heat!!!

I'll admit it, the heat down here sucks. It's not that it's that bad outside, it just sucks inside the store right now. I had someone stop into the store yesterday to fix the AC. It wasn't my normal guy, but I needed it done now!!! He did a half ass job and got it running for a bit. He even admited he did a half ass job and that he didn't have the right equipment to fix it, but he did get it running. So today, day 2 of no AC and it's 3pm and my regular AC guy is here working on it. I'm a ball of sweat and it's going to cost me a ton again. Ahhh life....and sweat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter