My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

How Jennifer Rolls

So last week or so Jennifer talks to me that she wants us to drop some pounds and wants us to watch what we eat. Ok, no problem.

A couple days later Jennifer yells at me for not eatting healthy. Ok, my bad. I'll take the claim.

So a couple of days ago Jennifer comes walking into the house with a surprise for me. She got me a quart, yes a quart of cold stone ice cream.

Ahhhh, that doesn't sit well with the eatting healthy thing. So I don't eat any, not that I don't want to, but I have just been to busy. Well sure enough she yells at me for not eatting any.

It all makes sense to me.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger K good said...

woman are awesome. esspecialy when they yell at you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter