My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Dear...

Dear George Michael,

I understand that you're gay. That's fine, it wasn't that big of a surprise when you came out of the closet.

Now you've been busted in the past for getting it on in public places. You would think that you would get the hint after the first time. Do what you need to do at home. Can't find enough tail fast enough, fine post something on match.com or something that you need cock and you need it now. That way you can pick and choose what cock you want then.

I'm sure there would be good looking guys lined up around the block if you put the word out that you needed some cock. Maybe we could get you something like the bat signal. If you see a big cock in the sky, all interested gay men can line up at your place and you can get with as many of them as possible and once the cock signal is off, all the left over boys can either go home alone or with each other. Not only does the cock signal serve your cock need, it's also a hook up place. What a public service you could do George, if you could just control yourself. The problem is, you can't control your urges. Instead, you get busted in a London Park getting it on with this old guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter