My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, July 17, 2006

Bad TV Show

I've seen a bunch of commercials for a tv show called "pinks" and no it's not about a bunch of vagina. Basically the show is a match up of the most macho and these macho guys like to race cars. They think there cars are so fast that they will put the title of there car on the line against the other macho guy. Right there the concept sounds good. Fastest car wins right??? Well not really. So they inspect each other's car and see who's got more power and more toys. Once they do that, they negotiate how much an advantage one car has. One macho guy's car has a nitro tank while the other one has turbo. So one person will want a 10 car lead, the other person will give them 4 car lengths. They go back and forth and bitch and bitch and bitch. Basically it's a great concept for a show, but because of to much bitching it sucks. They you go, me bitching about a reality show cause there is to much bitching in it. I know, it's a first, but trust me I am feeling ok.


Here's a preview of an episode. It's not the episode that I saw, but you can see the kind of bitching that goes on during the show. BTW if this episode that is in this video was actually on, I might of liked the show. But it wasn't, so the show still sucks. It's on the Speed Channel if you want to here a bunch of gear heads cry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter