My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Worst Show Ever!!!

Perhaps the worst show of all time was this Celebrity Cooking Showdown. It took V-List celebrities and had them doing some cooking. These so called celebrities would then get a special pro chef assist every few minutes. It tanked so bad in the ratings that NBC pulled it mid week and burned off the rest of the shows on saturday night. The worst part of the show is how they chose the winner of the show. The winner was chosen by the viewers, cause just seeing what they did would mean that the viewer should know who had the best items. See when you're doing a cooking show the most important thing is to be able to taste the items, which didn't happen by the viewers. It was just stupid to let the viewers pick the winners by site alone. Stupid!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter