My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Baby Time

Well the bad news is that Katie Holmes really did have a baby with Tom Cruise. Not really sure that it's Tom's baby, but we will probably never know if it is his. The good news is that we do know that Katie likes to screw so there is always a chance.

Couple days ago Jennifer told me that one of the dogs wasn't eatting and this is the dog that always eats a ton. So she was a little concerned and told me to keep an eye on the dog. When I got home that night, the dog was happy and bouncing around, so needless to say I wasn't concerned anymore. The next morning I woke up and lifted up the covers on the bed to check on the dog and when I looked at her for a bit, I noticed she didn't seem like she was breathing, so then I really started freaking out. I moved her around and she just looked at me like WTF are you doing? Once again, she was ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter