My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Who I Hate in Baseball

Here's a top 10 list of who I hate in baseball and why:

10) Teddy Higuera-Bitch took a bunch of money from the Brewers and did nothing for them after getting that contract.

9) Rick Manning- Yeah he store Dennis Eckersly's wife, but I won't hold that against him. What I will hold against him is the fact that the Brewers traded away there most popular player at the time, Gorman Thomas, for that piece of shit Rick Manning.

8) Joey Meyer/Billy Jo Robineux-Yeah they really are one in the same. Shitty over weight DH's. They were supposed to be the next big hitters for the Brewers. They weren't.

7) Ricky-Yes you Ricky Henderson. No one loved themself more then you did. Ricky loves Ricky and no one else. Treated his team mates like shit and only cared about the one he loves, Ricky.


6) Erubio Durazo-The Diamondbacks say hey Erubio, we like the way you swing the stick, we want you to play outfield so we can get you some more at bats. Erubio says nah, I like playing first base and I'll sit on my ass and do nothing instead of being a team player.

5) George Brett-Yeah he's a HoF'r but the thing is, no one was a bigger dick to people then him. I sat my ass down at County Stadium for 2 summers and that fool would never sign anything. He would barely acknowledge that anyone was alive.

4) Gary Shefield-He would tank games on purpose so he could force a trade. Plus my favorite Shef story is his rookie year and he shows up at County Stadium with a gold colored Mercedes. He caught so much shit from that and it lead to a downward spiral with his Brewers career. Remember this was when the Brewers were a blue collar team and he caught so much heat from them for being an ego freak. FYI, he later sold that car to Jaime Navarro

3) Franklin Stubbs-Shit, talk about someone who had 1 good year and got paid for it, well that's Franklin. He took the Brewers for a ton of cash and did nothing. Funny how his uniform number was 0, that's what he did for them, zero!!!

2) Sammy Sosa-Cheater who likes to speak english only when he is getting paid for a commercial. In front of congress, no speak english!!!!!

1) Barry Bonds-ahhhhh he's a cheating bitch. Do I really need to explain this choice, but he was nice enough to take a picture with me back in 93. But bitch is so driven to be the best that he will go down as one of the most hated.

5 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

0) Mark McGuire

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

See I don't have that big of an issue with Mac since he didn't really have that big of an attitude while he was playing. He only looked stupid while he was in front of congress

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat Listach?

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Nah, I don't really have that big of an issue with Listach. He shouldn't of gotten ROY that year, it should of went to Kenny Lofton. Plus if you are given ROY, that means you are most likely doomed to suck, right Chris Sabo, Jeromoe Walton, and Gregg Olson. Yes it is double g in gregg, he was different I guess.

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeffery Hammonds?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter