My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, April 21, 2006

Brewers I Dislike.....or Brewers that didn't do shit for the team while they played for them

It seems like everyone has there own Brewer that they think stunk it up, so here's my list of top ten Brewers that really disappointed once they put on the Brew Crew Uniform:

10) Ron Robinson: Super nice guy, had dinner with him, he showed me his Reds World Series Ring, I have his uniform and cleats. But after that half season where he was 13-1 when he came over from the Reds, he stunk it up for the next 3 years. Barely pitching in any games during those 3 years. He was hurt and took the Brewers for a good amount of cash.

9) Glendon Rusch-Man did he stink it up as a Brewer. Oh that and he was traded for one of the Brewers most popular players at the time, Jeremy Burnitz. A combined 17-28 record as a Brewer. One season he was 1-12 for the team. Not good.

8) Dante Bichette-Dante was good, just not as a Brewer. Whose idea was it to try and have Dante play third base??? That was a bad idea

7) Julio Machado-Julio wasn't that bad. He just never lived up to his potental after he killed someone in Columbia or some South American country.

6) Joey Meyer/Bilyl Jo Robeniux-Trust me, they are both the same player. Overweight DH's that were supposed to crush the ball. To bad they never did.

5) Teddy Higuera-We were supposed to have out own Fernado-mania with Teddy. He was good, then got his fat contract and couldn't pitch a lick anymore. F Him!!!!

4) Pat Listach-1992 Rookie of the Year. Shouldn't of won it, but that's a whole different thing. He was supposed to be fast as lightning, but broke down and never really did anything after that.

3) Jeffery Hammonds-He had 1 good year playing for Colorado and the Brewers thought he could have the same power for them. Well even I could hit 40 home runs playing at Coors Field. He patrolled center field for the Brewers in between times on the DL. Sucked the Brew Crew dry for like 18 Million. Yikes!!!!

2) Franklin Stubbs-Had 1 good year also like Hammonds, did nothing, just like Hammonds, and was out of baseball a little bit after his contract with the Brewers was up. He was terrible. Imagine what could of been if the Brewers would of used there on someone useful in the 91-92 years. They could of went to the playoffs again

1) Gary Sheffield-Fuck I hated him as a Brewer and hated him even more when I found out he admitted he would tank plays on purpose so they would trade him. Plus that whole Ricky Bones and Jose Valentine players they got in return for him really didn't do shit for the team.

Honorable Mentions:

Rick Manning
George Canale
Jeff D'Mico-Ben Sheets is supposed to be the next D'Mico, ahhh that's not good


I'm sure I missed some crap-tacular players, so feel free to add on your least favorite Brewer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter