My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, April 17, 2006

Tax Time

Got my taxes finally done today. They were done this weekend, but my state had to be mailed in and since I don't have a working printer at home, I had to wait til today to print it out. The good news is that I won't be paying in this year, I'm getting money back. I let Jennifer take all the big write offs so she could get a ton back, and it worked. She cleaned up big time. I'm already planning ways to spend her money, but it's for the greater good, so it's ok to do that. New landscaping here we come!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter