My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Movie Review

Went and saw Failure to Launch this weekend and let me say this, it's the most predictable movie you will ever see. Once you understand the plot, you can predict what happens and leave and go see another movie. Other then the lack of plot development, I had 2 major issues with the movie.

1) They show Terry Bradshaw's ass in the movie. It's not something I want to see and they pull the Austin Power's move and hide showing his dong behind props.

2) I have issues with Sarah Jessica Parker. She has got some serious man hands. Holy shit they are man hands. They are huge and have huge veins on them. Plus I also expect Sarah to just bust out "We're not going to take it" by Twisted Sister at any moment. She looks exactly like Dee Snider. She's just plain scary and "No, she aint gonna take it!!!!!"

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She takes it from Ferris Bueller...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter