My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Why's it so dark???

We couldn't figure out why the store was so dark one day this week. Maybe it was the clouds in the sky or how the sun was hitting the store that day, cause the sun changes how it hit the store all the time, duh!!!! It seemed like it was only dark in a certain part of the store. Still couldn't figure out for the life of me what the problem was. None of the employees could figure it out. WTF was going on.

Around 2 in the afternoon a customer came into the store and asked if the store open light was broken or something since it wasn't on. Oh yeah, forgot to turn on the open light and the other lights that are on the circuit. OOOpppppsssss. The good thing is it didn't stop people from coming into the store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter