My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, February 24, 2006

News Time

What a great way to cover your ass, granted a few years too late:

LOS ANGELES - Brian Dunkleman admits it. He can't help but wonder if he might have been a mega-star on the rise, just like Ryan Seacrest, if he hadn't quit as co-host of "American Idol" after the hit reality show's first season.

"I wanted to be a performer, not someone who introduced other performers," Dunkleman told "Inside Edition" in an interview to be aired Wednesday. So he walked away from the hit reality show after its debut season in 2002.

Yeah Brian, good cover up, you left the show cause you wanted to and they didn't shit can your ass. I think it was a smart move, I mean since he's left the show Brian's done.........ah, yeah, nothing.

BTW speaking of the Idol, Ryan Seacrest is aging really fast and is looking like crap.



Super Stun Gun!!!!

The nation's largest stun-gun manufacturer is working on a new way to deliver electricity to the human body: through 12-gauge shotgun shells.Though it's still being developed, Taser International Inc. says the new product will allow police officers and U.S. troops to hit someone from a much greater distance than its current line of Tasers, which Amnesty International has cited in more than 120 deaths.The eXtended Range Electro-Muscular Projectile, or XREP, will be a shotgun shell designed to combine the blunt-force trauma of a fast-moving baseball with the electrical current of a stun gun.

Sweet, I so want to get one of those and have fun with it. I wonder if it will shoot a couple tazers at 1 time or it will be 1 tazer per shot. Just don't let Dick Chaney have this shot gun!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter