My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Fudd-blocked

Went to Fuddruckers with some of the crew last night and we were having a grand time talking shit about people and wondering if so and so would ever make out with this other person. Pure fun, but then we realized that the couple to the next table to us was regular customers, so I had to put an end to those comments.

If I asked another woman to come over to the house and have dinner, is that really asking her out? I jokingly asked another woman to come over to the house and have some dinner and everyone was in shock that I did that. Blahhhh those other people hate fun!

Lately someone has thought it would be a good idea and has been stealing the newspaper from the store before we even open. Damn them, so we just call the paper back and say, give us another paper.

Finally picked up NCAA 2006 and I'm ranked #3 in the country and have fallen out of the heisman running, damn them!!!! But since I've been playing that so much lately, I haven't been on the computer as much and haven't kept up with world events to closely. Did you know World War 2 ended? Yikes, I need to get back to the computer and get updated on world events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter