My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Not a good start

Today didn't get off to a good start today.

Please tell the Krispy Kreme guy to read. When you put donuts in the kreme filled area and it's custard filled, it's quite a surprise when you bite into it to taste the ass taste of custard. It's not rocket science, put your shit in the right place.

Don't have any money or ID on me today. Jennifer grabbed my money clip from my jacket and used it to pay the car issurance, except she didn't put my money clip back in my jacket, so here I am today with nothing.

I have such a bad in grown toenail right now. I'm going to try and make an appointment for it today and get it taken care of. Please help me, I need to have the pain taken away!!!!! Will update further if I get it taken care of.

2 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does it get "taken away"?

Do they cut off the toe?

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Well what I thought they were going to do and what they did do are 2 different things. Will update more later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter