My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Try to be nice

So I try to be nice and surprise some of my crew members at work and send them all to the spa and have a day on me. They'll get a massage, facial, pedicure, and some chow. I dropped about $700 on them to all have a great day on me. Sounds good right???? Well when I try to do something nice, but it back fires on me, yeah!!!! So while one of the girls is getting her facial the steamer that is on her goes bonkers and water starts pouring out and ta-da, we have a bbq'd employee. Just great!!!! So the spa was like, ahhhh we might not pay for her medical bills, ahhhhhhhhh, news break, they can either pay the medical bills or I'll fight to reverse those charges. We paid for the medical bills since I doubt she had the money for it and we didn't want to make her worry about another bill.

Sometimes you just can't win

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter