My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Odd Day

So let's see here, it was a real odd day.

I always say that when employees leave, if they leave on ok or good terms, that they will be back. Well sure enough, one of my former employees is coming back. Is she the best employee, well she had some growing up to do back in the day and I think she's done that. She moved out of the party house that she use to live in and her old job that she left me for. I always remind people that money isn't always the most important thing in life, you need to be happy. Maybe she's grown up and wants to take another swing at things. She's coming home and has alot of ass kissing to do. I don't mind her coming back, under my rules, it's more everyone else excepting her back. I know no one in the night crew will work with her, but then again, she would be working days, and she also had to convince Jennifer that she will be on her best behavior. If she comes back, I give it 2 months.

One of the things I do is that I competitive shop other stores to see what they are up to. So I went into another sandwich shop and looked around and got an idea of what they were doing. I don't go into the place wearing any work related clothes, so in reality no one should know who I am. While I was there today, another person from a different sandwich shop was in there in full clothes. I just thought it was funny, people from 3 different sandwich shops were in 1 store at 1 time. Odd, real odd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter