My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

What's funny???

If you're ever trying to guarantee something funny and don't know what's funny, I have a simple math equation for you. It's the pentagon of comedy. By using 1 of these topics, you will most likely guarantee laughs. Use more of the pentagon, the more laughs you will get. So please draw a pentagon first and on each corner of the pentagon write down one of the following:

1) Midgets
2) Mascots
3) Old people who can't hear
4) Bigfoot
5) UFO/Aliens

When I worked in radio, I lived by this pentagon. It worked out for me every time. You can try to replace things on the pentagon, but trust me, these are the top of the top.



Here is another thing that I find funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter