My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Back in heat

No I'm not in heat like a dog is in heat, nope, I'm back in Phx and I am happy to be back. Overall my meetings weren't to exciting and nothing really came out of it. The most exciting thing to happen while I was back happened at the airport while I was standing in line. So I'm standing there just waiting for my turn to check in and out of the corner of my eye I see something falling and sure enough I hear a big thud. Some guy fell over and was having a heart attack, holy shit!!! Luckily there was a police officer there and another guy who both started performing CPR on the guy. I kind of looked away from the whole scene since there wasn't anything I could do and I know if I was on the brink of death, I wouldn't want to be stared at. But they did bust out the party pattles and jump started his heart. The machine talked them right through it and I don't know if he lived or died, I think he lived though, but they carted him off on an ambulance.

I told my mom about this and she gave a good response, at least it didn't happen on the plane cause who knows what would of happened then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter