My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm screwed!!!!

Shit I'm screwed. I have to deal with cold weather again. I'm flying back to Wisconsin this weekend for a business meeting. I know I'll enjoy going to a few of my favorite spots while I'm back, most notibly Golden Gyro, 75th and Lincoln. But I don't want to deal with the frigid tempatures. It was like in the 60's here tonight and I was freezing.

While I'm back I'm going to line up a trip for my mom to come down here. I'm going to have her come down here while spring training is going on. We're going to hit a couple brewers games, but the fun thing is that we are going to go to a World Baseball Classic game. I think we are going to go see USA vs. Canada. This will be the first classic and who knows, could be the last classic. So it will be historic!!!! But damn, they are charging an arm and a leg for tickets for it. For tickets that are down the 1st or 3rd baseline, not on the infield on the baseline, on the outfield baseline, those tickets will run you $75. Yikes!!!! So that times 3, for me, my mom, and jennifer, and it will be a exspensive night. I'm not sure if Jennifer will go since spending $75 on something she will sleep through anyways seems like a waste. Instead maybe we'll take her seat money and buy 2 USA fitted hats for $35 each. Damn they are really gouging us with this. Damn them!!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calm down, it was like 50 here yesterday. I know that is colder than you are used to, but it could be A LOT worse. Fucking January in Wisconsin. There is no snow either.

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No snow and in the low 40's

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Ok, so I'll only bring 3 blankets then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter