My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, January 19, 2006

This is why you no longer work for me

I changed accountants last year, why you ask, cause my old one was lazy and not accessable. So I changed and went to a new one and couldn't be happier with who I have now. Well I need to get some numbers from the old accountant, so I drove over there around 10am this morning, they aren't open. Just a reminder why I got rid of them. I went over again around 2-ish and they were still closed. Once again I remember why I got rid of them.

Watching Dancing with the Stars right now and I love the fact that Lisa Renna wears next to nothing on the show. I have a place for her in my heart since she was on my favorite soap of all time, Days of Our Lives. I loved watching that show while I was in college and she was on the show those years. What a great time period it was for that show, Billy and Bo, Billy and Hope, Marlana as the desicrator, and Stephano dressing up as all sorts of costumes like a police inspector or a UPS driver. Oh I loved that show.

Also during the show, Dancing with the Stars, Giselle Fernandez said she had to work hard to finish in the top cause she can't depend on the at home viewers since she's not as popular as the others. Really Giselle??? If you can't be more popular then Drew Lachey or Tia Carrere. Come on!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

Lisa Renna was in the movie Nick Fury with David Hasseloff. The HOFF rocks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter