My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, December 30, 2005

New Years Eve Bore

I'm not one for celebrating the new year. I'm not a drinker, not really a partier since I hate people, so to me new years eve is nothing to special to me. Most of the time when the new years rings in I'm usually asleep. Well that will probably happen again this year, then again, maybe not. But one thing I can guarantee that I won't be doing is watching ESPN2 when they do there version of a countdown. Dammit ESPN, quit trying to be something your not. Your not an entertainment channel, you're a sports channel. What are you going to do that would make me want to even thing of watching that big moist dump you plan on taking ringing in the new year. Maybe they will have some crazy NBA highlights that I could care less about. Maybe they will have Z list celebrities show up. One thing I do what they will have going on is Stewert Scott will be hosting it. I FUCKING HATE HIM!!!!! He's so annoying. $10 says that when the clock strikes midnight, Stu will say BOOOO YAAAAAA 2005, BOOO YAAAAA 2006!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter