My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, December 26, 2005

Tea Baggin

Had some customer, who had never been in store before, stop in and wanted some sandwiches and wanted some Ice Tea. I told him it wasn't fresh brewed and that it was out of the soda machine. He was shocked that we didn't have fresh tea and that he didn't want anything to drink and that he would never come back here ever again. He told me he owned bars and restaurants all his life and that 90% of people in arizona drink tea. Well I told him we had one there in the past and we wasted a bunch of it, in reality we never had a fresh tea machine. I then told him we put that machine in to give people more variety. He told me that people wanted the frest tea and that it should be put in. I told him to tell me what drink should be taken off the machine. He didn't have an answer. But he did say that he sends in 50 people here a night and that he'll tell them all to never come in again. See the thing is, he owns this club that is way behind me and no one from there ever comes over since they don't really get going till after we are closed. Oh that and the fact that the place changes owners every year cause it goes belly up. But he's been in this business for his whole life. Well when that place closes down it will be cause he didn't serve tea I guess. If I would of known exactly which place he owned, at the time when he came in I didn't know, I would of said, lets see who's in business in a year, cause I know it will be me. But hey, he's the one that's been doing it all his life.

Oh BTW if you want the tea so bad, put it in your club since everyone at your bar, well 90% of the people there will drink. Fuck why not just open a place that serves tea and only tea. Watch out starbucks, I got the new thing, a tea place. Shit, I'll have 90% of everyone in Arizona stopping in for a drink, well as long as it's fresh brewed. I'll be a zillionaire!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he was trying to hit on you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter