My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Bowl Higlights

Watched my first bowl game of the year, the Holiday Bowl, Oregon vs. Oklahoma. Going into the game Oregon bitched that they got shafted out of a BCS game and that they should of been in there, blah blah blah. Oregon needs to learn from history and know that last year California was in the same bowl and they also bitched that they got screwed out of a BCS game. Well wouldn't you know it, the PAC 10 team got beat again, just like last year. Texas Tech rolled up California last year and this year Oklahoma rolled up Oregon. It was a tight game until the end, so maybe they didn't roll them up, but they still beat them. Don't bitch PAC 10 teams, you all suck unless your name is USC.

BTW the holiday bowl did a great job with making the teams feel at home. In most bowl games, the end zones are colored for the teams that are playing there. But not with the holiday bowl, they went way out there and just had the words "San Diego" written in the endzones. Don't give me the BS saying that the San Diego chargers have a home game this weekend and that's why it was done that way. That's just BS. Yeah they have a home game this weekend, but they could clean it up. Trust me I've seen it done. I've seen them clean up Sun Devil Stadium end zones from having a college game saturday night and have a new end zone design for the NFL game the next day. San Diego, you are cheap!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter