My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, December 02, 2005

BTW

This site will now suck since Jennifer knows about it. So I can tell some stories, I just can't tell all of them. Maybe I'll turn that into some sort pay site. Get all the real good stories there.

Don't forget tueday the unrated Dukes of Hazard DVD comes out. Not to sure what makes it so unrated, maybe it has Johnny Knoxsville and Jessica Simpson going at it. It's rumored that it's one of the million reasons why her and Mr. Jessica Simpson broke up.

Ugh I wish I could write what I really want to.

Had some kid that works at Long John Silvers apply to work at the store. He probably won't make the cut since he spells his current employer as Long Jhon Slivers. Not a good start

3 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always put a password lock on it.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger K good said...

you've got to be kidding

kids these days.. i tell ya

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Or I could just die, something like that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter