My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Kicking my mom

Knowing that the space shuttle landed safely, I called my mom to ask them if it had landed safely. She accused me of just calling her to get on her nerves, something I would never do and that I really wanted to know if the shuttle was ok. Ha ha ha

Called her a little later to say that the astronauts didn't look the same as they did before they left for the trip. I told her the original astronauts must be dead and that these were fake ones. Ha ha ha, kicking her again.

Then my mom called me later in the day and told me that my grandma might be sick. I told my mom that she must be sick from traveling all those days on the space shuttle. Shit this joke never gets old.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger K good said...

You are such a jerk. Its insane how one person can be such a jerk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter