My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, April 28, 2005

She's going to kill me

Jennifer is going to kill me!!! Why you ask, ahhhh case I just got a new phone. Not just any old kind of phone, but a new razor phone. I dropped $300 on a new cell phone. She's going to shit, but in reality I am a smart shopper. See the thing is, I really really want it. So when it first came out it was $500, then it was $450, now there is a sale going on for them for $300 starting on the first, but he let me have it right now for that price a few days early. This is the best phone ever, so so happy!!!!

Ok, so I could of paid for a car payment, had a good time at the strip joint, or bought a new phone. I'm so so happy!!!!

Here's the best picture ever. A midget, a talking car and the Hoff!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter