My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, April 22, 2005

Title-less

Couldn't really think of a title for this post, deal with it.

So where to start.

Went to go get my hair cut and I go to this place cause they take care of u. They give u a massage, hot towel treatment. It's the best. It's a family place and they are all from Russia, so I enjoy it. At each station they have a tv that is usually on some sort of News Channel or ESPN. Well not today. My regular barber was watching Family Matters and thought it was the funniest thing in the world. He was dying. He thinks Erkel is the best. I feel sorry for my barber for that and also for the fact that he thought we was getting a $7 tip from me when in reality I asked for $3 back. Oooops.

Had to cater a VFW golf tournament today. Had to go in early for it, but things went well. Made a ton of cash and also locked up doing next year.

Also I have to say that I am the nicest boss out there since I let 1 of my employees go home early today since she had not gotten any sleep the night before since she got a new kitten. The things I will do for women, but if u know me, that won't surprise you.

That's all for today!!!

P.S. I know u r reading this, u know who u r. If this makes no sense to u, then I'm not talking to u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter