My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

House Hunting

Our neighbor just sold there house and were moving out yesterday. They sold it for a ton more then what they bought it for, so good for them. They also said the person that bought it wants to buy more, so we might be selling soon.

Some how on the same day that happened, we think we have found a house we want to buy. It's in a new development closer to the store. It comes down to this: do we want to pay 2 times our current morgage or do we want to pay 3 times our current morgage. Once we make up our mind on that we will decide on which house we want.

The only problem with the house is that there are train tracks by it. The train went by while we were in the model parking lot. A couple minutes later I told Jennifer that my only concern was the train and asked her if that train noise bothered her. She said "what train?" So I guess I will assume that the train will not bother her at all, sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter