My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Dammit Hollywoood!!!!

Who in Hollywood thinks this will work? I was checking the channel guide and there was a movie called Slam Dunk Ernest. Basically Ernest gets these magic shoes and his team plays a game against the Charlotte Hornets and wins. Oh and Kareem Abdul-Jabaar is a ghost in the movie. Pure shit!!!!

Let's look at the Ernest movies in gereral (Hollywood sucks):

Ernest in the Army
Ernest Goes to Africa
Slam Dunk Ernest
Ernest Goes to School
Ernest Rides Again
Ernest's Greatest Hit Vol 2
Ernest Scared Stupid
Ernest Goes to Jail
Ernest Goes to Splash Mountain
Ernest Saves Christmas
Ernest Goes to Camp

Give me a break!!!! How did these all get made???

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

ernest is dead man he's dead.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger The Flounder said...

I know, but how the F did he makes so many movies. He died of lung cancer in 2000. Hey Vern, smoking is not good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter