My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Work or no work??

During the last 2 months or so I've been working some pretty crazy hours, on the lines of 70 hours a week. It didn't really bother me that much. Why was I working that much??? Cause I shit canned 2 employees for stealing, so I filled in there spaces along with my usual spaces.

While I was working so much, it gave me very little time to think about things. Nothing would bother me and I would never think about other people and things. It was almost as if I was some sort of robot.

Well now I hired a real good employee and things are working out that I'll be down to 40 hours a week, give or take a few. But now with all this free time, it gives me time to think about the things and people I miss. I know, I know, how pathetic right?

There's this friend of mine, well old friend of mine and basically what happened, or at least what I think happened is that her fiance said she couldn't talk to me anymore. It doesn't bother me most of the time, but every once in a while I will try to reach out to her and make contact. It's been 2 years and I haven't heard from her. Now this will sound crazy to you, but that's how we were. We would both get stubborn on something and not talk to each other for a year or 2 and then all of a sudden we would explain our opinions, and then get on with our friendship like nothing had ever happened. I know, how stupid, but that's how we are. It's gotten to the point that I tried to reach out to one of her friends to tell her that I said hi. But I don't think that communication ever got to her friend.

My life is pathetic, I should just work more and keep my mind clear

For some reason I am watching old boxing matches on ESPN Classic. It's funny to watch the match. During the middle of the round, not the break, but in the middle of the round, 1 of boxers hair got hit and the boxer actually fixed his hair during the match. Either that guy is realy stupid, or is just that damn cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter