My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Smack my B up!!!

What a great song, "Smack my bitch up" by a band called the prodigy. It's a pitty that most people thought the song really was about hitting women, it was really about doing drugs.

Speaking of doing drugs, someone might of been doing drugs in my store tonight, or in all reality they could of been doing an insiline shot, since I found a syrenge in the bathroom trash tonight, not that I look through the bathroom trash, but there it was. After closer inspection it said it was for a dibetic person. So I'll go with that guess.

Also today I had a fund raising thing going on at the store, so a corporate guy stopped by. Well I was showing him a sales chart that I did on excel and it showed 2003, 2004, and 2005 graphed out with 3 different color lines. I told him that the yellow line was 2005. He then reminded me that the yellow line looks like the rest of the lines since he is color blind. Ooooops. How was I supposed to remember that. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter