My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Quit asking

Somehow whenever I talk to anyone that I kind of know from the store they always ask me, "So you ready to buy another?"

Everyone I talk to, whether it be customers that I know since they are regulars, or if it is when I call corporate looking for an answer. Hey everyone, relax, I don't have a night crew right now and I need some time to get that figured out. Quit asking, I will buy another 1 when I am damn ready.

Granted I was in talks to buy another store recently, but hey, I have not done it yet, but I want to and will hopefully do soon.

BUT UNTIL THAT TIME, DON'T ASK ME IF I HAVE OR WHEN AM I GOING TO BUY ANOTHER STORE. YES THAT DOES MEAN NO COMMENTS ABOUT IT EITHER, THEY CAN BE DELETED!!!!


BTW....One week into spring training and I have gone to zero games. Damn I suck

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

So ahh you gonna buy a new store?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter