My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Holy S#@t!!!

So I was typing up a nice journal yesterday and got busy with work so I just closed my lap top and went on my way. Soooooo I open it up yesterday and realize the post is still there and Jennifer is right behind me. Shit!!! I danced around it since Jennifer doesn't know about this. I doubt she would enjoy the truth that I write about her here. But the post that I did was real nice. To bad we will never see it ever again. BTW I said it was bubble's website and I was posting on it. Ha ha ha, throw him under the bus, thanks bubs

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure...make me the bad guy!!! ASSHOLE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter