My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Arizona is F'd

For the last couple years that I have lived here the government warns us that it has been super dry and that Arizona is going to burn up with crazy wild fires since everything is dry. Well what they say happens. Arizona gets torched every year by wild fires.

So this year we get a ton of rain, so we should be saved right? Nope this time around they say we have had to much rain and that things are growing real good and because of that, there will be crazy ass wildfires this year.

Ok, so it doesn't rain and we get burnt down, now it rains and we are going to get burnt down.

Arizona is starting to sound like hell, crazy ass heat and fire every where.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter